Garuda Gamana Vrishabha Vahana [GGVV] (2021) MOVIE REVIEW


 

Garuda Gamana Vrishabha Vahana [GGVV] (2021)

Language:- Kannada

Written & Directed by Raj B Shetty

Epic Ever !!!

I can't stop the adrenaline rush in my veins after seeing this masterpiece. I can't get enough words after experience this classic. Nothing more and nothing less it's completely balanced. We can feel the Magic of Detailing in every frames of this film. I can't believe that how can a man doing so many things like writing, directing and performing in his film in a unique and extraordinary way of making. This movie will definitely getting the audience into another level of experience and detailing of Cinema. I know this review is too late but I should say about this epic otherwise I was very guilty.

If you just watch the first ten-fifteen minutes you will obviously complete this movie with a single watch with goosebumps, overwhelming emotions, gripping violence and warmth of real friendship. I didn't go to more details about the movie because of not spoiling your entertainment elements.

Raj B Shetty - You are a phenomenal man who have an amazing and extraordinary skills of film-making. You are proved your potential from your very first film. Now I'm become a die hard fan of your talent. I can't review this movie without saying your performance, writing and direction.

Looking into this Technical side, the DOP, Background Score and Visual Appealing was just awesome in that way of filmmaking. Also the performance, each of them are done a great job and they gave life to the film. It should be used for the reference for the newcomers for how to make a Masterpiece..!!!

Overall it's a pure gem which happened rarely in the Indian cinema especially in Kannada. So everyone who reading my review should be feel and experience this Mind-blowing movie with enhanced audio and video quality. I will give 100% guarantee for my audience which you wouldn't disappointed. It's my word.

#Naaz373 ๐Ÿ˜Š


Comments