BRAHMASTRA (2022) MOVIE REVIEW

 



๐ŸŽฅ Brahmastra : Part 01 - Siva (2022)
A Film by Ayan Mukerji

Actually when I saw the Trailer of this film, I was very disappointed and not interested to watch it in theatre, but after the release the movie is getting highly positive response and I was wondered how it looks, then I decided to watch the movie. Also the director is one of the influence factor for me because he was proved his talent in his previous films like Wake-up Sid and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.

Coming to my opinion about Brahmastra is it's a one time watchable film which have some good visuals, VFX and some performances. Otherwise it's an Average one for me. Amithabh Bachchan, SRK's guest appearance, and Nagarjuna was done their job neatly but the weakest script and making was the major negative of the movie. All characters are good but there is a lack of a powerful Villain character. Also the lagging and unwanted romantic scenes are ruined the cinematic experience.

Overall a one time watchable one or avoidable one. 3D isn't up to the level and no need of taking high expense for this one. Not a worthy watch at the mark.

LAST WORD :- PART 02 DEV IS COMING, HOW MANY PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE SECOND PART IS THE INTERESTING THING ABOUT THIS EPIC FIRST PART !!!

#Naaz373 ๐Ÿ˜Š


Comments