AVATAR : THE WAY OF WATER MOVIE REVIEW

 


Avatar : The Way of Water (2022)
A Film by James Cameron

Stunning. Awe-inspiring. Highly emotional. An absolute masterpiece which have too many Mindblowing Moments and Visual Treats.

It's a simple message of belonging, family relationships and loss, yet incredibly powerful because of it. The survival of people in Pandora. Actually I read some negative reviews of the film before going to watch. It helped me a lot for enjoying the film with a zero level expectations.

I felt the only negative of the movie is it's 3hr+ length. Especially in the first half. Also I enjoyed the second half more than the first. It gives me some goosebumps and seat edge quality of visuals and making.

A must-watch, for those who wish to experience something they've never experienced before. Watch it in a Enhanced Quality Theatre.

NB:- Don't wait for end credits, it's not has any scenes related to the third part. So don't waste your time.

#Naaz373 ๐Ÿ˜Š


Comments