SMILE (2022) MOVIE REVIEW

 


๐ŸŽฅ SMILE (2022)
A Film by Parker Finn

My first film experience in 2023, I want it become a great watching experience for me, at last I got a surprise, horrible, and eccentric film which induced my adrenaline rush.

I must says that it's one of the best horror /psychological movie I've seen in recent times, haunts me with those laughs, and a lot that scares us. At one point, the track slips from the suspicion that it is Psychological Horror and slowly enters Paranormal, which is very interesting.

Another thing is to make sure you have quality earbuds or headphones before watching the movie.  It can be said for sure that its sound design makes it more like ๐Ÿ˜Š


Taking the technical side of this movie, the perfect blending of sound design and beautiful photography will recreate the mood of this movie,  Maybe some shots and cam angles scare you.  Apart from this, quality but unpredictable jump scares are witnessed after a few days. The climax ensures the foundation of a perfect Horror / Psychological movie.

Try to see the night like I saw it...
Have a good sleep...
Smile please...๐Ÿ˜Š

#Naaz373 ๐Ÿ˜Š


Comments